Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns Information
As we strive to offer our customers the widest possible choice we have over 9,000 products listed on our website. Unfortunately, we cannot possibly hold all of these in stock. If a product is needed urgently then we strongly advise that you call us before placing your order to check whether or not an item is in stock and if not what its estimated delivery time might be.
All orders will have free UK mainland delivery automatically applied. Delivery outside UK mainland (including Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland) please contact us for a delivery quote. For delivery quotes outside of the UK mainland (including Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland) , please email your full delivery address and also the reference numbers of the items you're interested in.
We offer an express courier delivery at additional charge and to contact us for a price.
Delivery time For Items That ARE In Stock:
Delivery time frame to us will be approximately 3 - 21 working days for items that are in stock. Once the item is ready to be dispatched we will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery, as a signature is always required.
Delivery time For Items That ARE NOT In Stock:
Delivery time frame to our warehouse will be approximately 4 - 16 weeks for items that are not in stock. Once the item is ready to be dispatched we will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery, as a signature is always required..
You will be contacted via email with an update on your order within 72 working hours. We will continue with follow up emails on the progress of your order as we receive your items in stock.
We offer two types of delivery:
- The first delivery method available is via our own delivery team. Experienced with handling the items we stock this service offers a much more personal touch. Your postcode location will be routed into a multi-drop run, a delivery date agreed with yourself, and the driver will call 1 hour prior to arrival. The timescale for this service is from one week upto four weeks depending on location and between the hours of 7am and 7pm.
If you require the items to be brought into your home we will also provide this service with reasonable care and skill, but please note all items will only be delivered to the ground floor of your property (if you live in an apartment etc. your floor is classified as ground floor regardless if it is many floors up). Please refer to our terms and conditions in relation to your notification to us of any difficulties that might occur on delivery and your obligations to ready your premises for our delivery team’s arrival.
- The second being via wooden pallet (a flat transport platform that supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by forklift etc.) which can be as fast as a next day service. With delivery via pallet your items will be delivered as close to the front of your property that the driver can get.
Saturday delivery is possible, however prices will vary depending on your location. Please contact us for a Saturday delivery quote. All small items will be sent via the courier service UK mail or DPD.
It is a customers responsibility to ensure that the dimensions are checked prior to order to ensure that there is no access issues.
For large items such that require a two man delivery there will be a charge (or additional charge) of £100.00 if a customer is unable to take delivery on any agreed pre-arranged delivery date. There will also be a £100 charge (or additional charge) if a customer is unable to take delivery due to access issues that have not been previously notified to us.
Within the terms of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCICA) all deliveries should be inspected at your earliest opportunity.
Please refer to our terms and conditions in relation to your rights to return under CCICA and/or the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Usually, if you a consumer, you will have the right to cancel your order up to the end of 14 days after the Product(s) come into your physical possession. If the contract is a sales contract under which multiple goods are ordered by the consumer in one order but some are delivered on different days, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the last of the goods come into your physical possession.
If you decide to exercise your right to cancel under CCICA it is the your responsibility to return the Product(s) at your own cost. Use a postage service that is trackable and insured to protect yourself in case of loss or damage, with a courier service that will let us inspect the goods before accepting them into our warehouse.
If you have personalised your order using our bespoke service and the item is cancelled under CCICA, then a 20% restocking fee will apply, calculated by reference to the total value of your Contract with us.
In any event , the Customer is asked to examine the Product(s) as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify Homes Direct 365 of any fault, damage or other non-conformity with the Contract as soon as reasonably possible. We will arrange a collection for the damaged items or goods that do not conform to contract, including; faulty, not fit for purpose, not as described, not as sample or not as model.
Considering Returning at Item?
We have added the following information for your personal consideration. When contemplating a returns request please be aware of the following :
- Artificial Distressing - Artificial Distressing is created by hand to enhance the character of the range – it is not a defect
- Variations In Texture, Colour & Finish -Most of our ranges are handmade or carved using many different materials, so some variation may be apparent in the finish. We do use our best endeavours to accurately represent Texture, Colour and Finish of our Products on our website, however, online images should be considered as indicative rather than definitive.
- Hairline Cracks - Many of our products are manufactured using natural materials. Hairline cracks may occasionally appear naturally on the joins of sections of timber on certain items. This is caused by natural movement, is unavoidable and is not a defect.
- Antique Effect Handles - Antique fittings are given an aged appearance to enhance the character of the collection – it is not a defect
- Variation in size – Many of our Products are individually handmade. Inevitably measurements of some items willvary and measurements, whilst stated as accurately as possible will not be precise.